My system derives from many loses mainly with accumulators so, my primary objective is not to lose all my money. Everybody wants to show you how much you can win. I am trying to show you how not to lose all your money and stay in the game. I call it defensive gambling. Statistically 97% lose all their money in the long run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Lisa's horseracing system is based on several rules listed below:
- I choose races that involve 5, 8 or 9 runners
This is because the odds of achieving a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in a 6-7 (a 5-7 horse race attracts a 2 place result) or 10 horse race or higher (an 8 horse race and higher attracts a 3 place result) means the odds reduce significantly.
- I do not choose races that have the descriptions of MAIDEN, APPRENTICE, TRIAL and NOT WON THIS YEAR or anything else that my suggest the horse or jockey are inexperienced unless I feel they have a good chance of achieving a place
- I will suggest on some NOVICE Races
- I suggest horses racing in class 5 & 6 races that have 8 runners only
- In 5 horse races I will suggest class 4 or higher races
- I choose races on the flat over Jumps and all weather UK only
- I always look at Time Form
- I avoid accumulators
- I never pick when I have been drinking and I never fall victim to special offers of higher odds on specific races or horses unless I have already picked them. I never ever pick horses on a whim.
- You will notice a numbering system next to each suggestions name i.e. 1 1, or 1 2 this a a quality rating system for each tip see the table below.
1 1 is the best suggestion
1 2 is the next best suggestion
Everything else is an OUTSIDE CHANCE SUGGESTION
- All tips are suggestions that the horse has a good probability it will finish in a place 1st, 2nd or 3rd place regardless of the Odds.
- Sometimes non runners will affect the race and were the horse is eventually placed you should bear this in mind. For instance a declared 5 horse race in the morning may have a non runner making it a 4 horse race. This means that your horse will have to win (come 1st) as the 2nd place return is lost.
- **Remember all OUTSIDE CHANCE TIP'S/Lucky Lisa's pot of potentials are just that and although the odds are generally higher and they do win or place the probability of them finishing in a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place is lower than a rating of 1 1 or 1 2. They are in a separate section and you should as with all suggestions undertake separate research. I do not include these in my month end results.
Follow us on Twitter